FAQ (Frequently asked questions)

Главная Форум In English FAQ (Frequently asked questions)

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор
    Фото аватараN.J.
    Участник

Before asking your own question, to check the information below.
      Answers are hidden under spoilers!

—————————————————————————————–

1. Questions about supporting project.

1.1 Why not kickstarter/indiegogo/other crowdfunding platform?

Спойлер:
      The main reason is the fact that you always have to specify a final sum of money on sites like that, and our project is currently in its early stages of development. Although we have, of course, estimated the needed

budget, and we very much hope to be able to gather it with the help of our community. But at the same time, we try not to overestimate ourselves: we will probably have to find additional funding sources. However, this will most likely

place various restrictions on us, and the more donations we will be able to gather, the less restrictions we will have, and the better, we hope, the end product will be.

1.2 Why not make everything by yourself in the first place, with no funding of any form?

Спойлер:
      Mainly because we don’t want to stretch the development to five years. On the contrary, we want to create a high quality product as soon as possible. To do that, most of the members of the project are ready to consider

the new game their main source of employment.

1.3 Will I get a confirmation that my donation has reached you?

Спойлер:
      Yes, most definitely, although not right away. Making an automatic mailing system proved to be impossible due to a number of reasons, which is why such messages are being sent manually every 2-4 days.

1.4 What should I indicate for you to definitely add me to the list of backers?

Спойлер:
      Only your e-mail address! Closer to the release date we will send additional mails, that is when you will be able to indicate how you would like to be mentioned in the credits, the platform you would like to receive the

game on, etc. We would also like to remind you that donations with the same e-mail address mentioned in them add up!

1.5 How long will the campaign go on? What sum do you plan to gather?

Спойлер:
      Honestly speaking, for now we are very far away from the needed amount, so you still have time to support us!

Donate: http://sovietgames.su/en/donate

——————————————————————————————

2. Questions about “Love Money Rock-n-Roll” and development.

2.1 When the game will be released?

Спойлер:
      Expected release date: second quarter of 2016.

2.2 Where can i get more information about the game?

Спойлер:
      You can read more about the game by pressing this link.

2.3 What is already done?

Спойлер:
      Firstly, concept-arts which you can see on this site. They will also be used for character sprites. Secondly, design-document and the game’s synopsis. The technical part is in development right now.

2.4 What distribution model are you planning to use?

Спойлер:
      As we have already said in the first part of this post, a lot depends on you! Although we hope that the game will be distributed on all major platforms (Steam, Google Play, App Store, etc) under as affordable a price as

possible. And remember, even making a small donation, you already practically own a copy of the future game!

2.5 Your previous game took place in USSR, and the studio’s name speaks for itself, so why was Japan chosen as a setting this time?

Спойлер:
      It’s not the place that matters, but the time. The things we plan to realize in the game would be impossible in the reality of eighties in USSR. With that said, “Setting – Japan” doesn’t oblige us to describe samurai

traditions of the middle ages, methods of performing seppuku or differences between mythological kitsune and as mythological tanuki. It is also important to note that our main character is Russian, and not all of the heroines are

Japanese either, no matter the degree.

2.6 Okay, why exactly did you choose Japan as the setting in eighties then? What does Rock’n’Roll have to do with it?

Спойлер:
      Even though we strife to preserve historical plausibility, it is important to understand that visual novels in general are not always 100% realistic (and quite often not realistic at all, even if you don’t take into

account fantasy and science fiction). On the other hand, eighties in Japan were the era of bloom of rock, glam, hard’n’heavy, metal and other styles that we unite under the common name «rock’n’roll». As for USA or any other “western”

country, they, in our opinion, do not provide the needed set of “instruments” for the realization of the game’s concept.

2.7 Will this really be a stereotypical eroge/harem romance?

Спойлер:
      No. Here lies our fault: we didn’t explain this in the previous post well enough. Of course, there is a good portion of romance planned in the plot, but all in all I would describe the genre as detective/thriller/drama.

I would like to say again: it is foolish to judge the book by its cover. Taking “Everlasting Summer” as an example: many people doubted anything good could come out of it too, and asked the very same questions.

2.8 Is hentai planned?

Спойлер:
      Yes, it is

Useful links:

http://sovietgames.su/en/love-money-rocknroll/

http://sovietgames.su/en/here-we-shall-prosper/

http://sovietgames.su/en/one-small-step/

http://sovietgames.su/en/donate/

——————————————————————————————-

3. Questions about Everlasting Summer.

3.1 I have really enjoyed Everlasting Summer, are you planning to make a sequel?

Спойлер:
      We are not planning to make a second part because of many reasons, but you can always play fan-mods.

3.2 My game does not work/i have some issues, what to do?

Спойлер:
      Check out this link

3.3 Where can i get backgrounds, sprites and other stuff?

Спойлер:

3.4 Where can i find and download mods?

Спойлер:

Useful links:

http://everlastingsummer.su/en/

———————————————————————————————

This topic will be updated by upcoming information from developers and interesting questions.

Once again, do not forget to support developers, it motivates them and you gain some additional stuff.

If you still got some questions, feel free to ask in comments below.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
    • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.